Cuba — Gibara Bay
By WALKER, John, 1824
The Port of Gibara on the North Coast of Cuba.
- Author: WALKER, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 9th Feb 1824.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 225 by 175mm. (8.75 by 7 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11692
John Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.