Cuba — Bariay Bay
By WALKER, John, 1823
Port Bariai on the North Coast of Cuba.
- Author: WALKER, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 3rd Dec 1823.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 225 by 175mm. (8.75 by 7 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11681
John Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.