A Pictorial Map of North America designed, drawn and published by Ernest Dudley Chase Winchester Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Author: CHASE, Ernest Dudley
- Publication place: Winchester
- Publisher: Ernest Dudley Chase
- Publication date: 1945
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map, a few small marginal tears.
- Dimensions: 690 by 510mm (27.25 by 20 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2356
Ernest Dudley Chase (1878–1966) was one of the most prolific of the mid-century mapmakers, publishing some fifty maps in the 1930s to the 1960s. His maps cover a broad range of geographical locations and varied topics including historical and current events, architecture, and technology. They typically incorporate large numbers of minutely rendered illustrations with explanatory captions that blend a scholarly approach with wit.