CYPRUS insula olim Macharia
- Author: BERTELLI, Ferrando and Mario CARTARO
- Publication place: Venice
- Publication date: 1562.
- Physical description: Engraved map.
- Dimensions: 245 by 180mm. (9.75 by 7 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12165
One example was sold by Christie’s, London in 2006 for £6,600. There are eight institutional copies held in Austin, University of Texas; Chicago, Newberry Library; Florence, Biblioteca Nazionale; Firenze, Marucelliana; London, British Library; Modena, Biblioteca Estense; Paris, Bibliothèque Nationale; Venice, Biblioteca Marciana.
- Bank of Cyprus 9
- Navari, L. (2003). Maps of Cyprus. Nicosia: Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation.
- Shirley I 125
- Shirley, Rodney. (2004). Maps in the Atlases of the British Library: A descriptive catalogue cAD850 to 1800. London: British Library. 2 vols.
- Stylianou 26, fig. 32
- Stylianou, A. and Stylianou, J.A. (1980). The history of the cartography of Cyprus. Nicosia: Zavallis Press.
- Zacharakis 356.
- Zacharakis, C. (1982). A Catalogue of printed maps of Greece 1477–1800. Nicosia: AG Leventis Foundation.