The Island of Navassa; between St. Domingo and Jamaica by Francis Owen Master R.N. 1803.
- Author: OWEN, Francis
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 6th July 1814.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 280 by 210mm. (11 by 8.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11663
The survey was carried out by Francis Owen of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.