By a temperance reformer
By CASSELL, [Peter], 1870
- Author: CASSELL, [Peter]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by Cassell, Petter & Galpin, La Belle Sauvage Yard, Ludgate Hill
- Publication date: c1870
- Physical description: Engraved map printed in colours.
- Dimensions: 490 by 330mm (19.25 by 13 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15823
John Cassell (1817–1865) was a temperance reformer and publisher. His publishing firm specialised in educational and religious works — he went into partnership with Petter and Galpin on a temporary basis in 1854 after his paper supplier called in his credit, and formed a full partnership in 1859.