Bryant’s large-scale map of Gloucestershire
By BRYANT, Andrew, 1824
Map of the County Gloucester From actual Survey by A. Bryant in the Years 1823 & 1824.…
- Author: BRYANT, Andrew
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by A. Bryant, 27, Great Ormond Street
- Publication date: November 1st, 1824.
- Physical description: Large engraved map, dissected and mounted on linen, in two sections, fine original full-wash colour, edged in green silk, housed in original calf pull-off slipcase, gilt, spin gilt, titled in gilt.
- Dimensions: 1910 by 1800mm (75.25 by 70.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 14820