Admiralty Bay, in the Island of Bequia; one of the Grenadines By Capt. Dovers R.N. 1811.
- Author: DOVERS, Captain
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt. Hurd R.N. Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 1st Oct 1816.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 210 by 285mm. (8.25 by 11.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11644
The survey was carried out by Captain Dovers R.N.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.