Accurater Prospect und Grundris der Königl: Gros-Britannisch Haupt und Residentz Stadt London. Edirt von Johann Bapt. Homanns, Kayserl Geographi seel erben in Nürnberg.
- Author: HOMANN, Johannes Baptist
- Publication place: Nuremberg
- Publication date: c. 1705
- Physical description: Double-page engraved map, fine original full-wash colour, inset views of the Palace of Whitehall, and the Royal Exchange, prospect of London from Southwark below.
- Dimensions: 506 by 600mm (20 by 23.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1517
To the upper left of the plan is view of the Palace of Whitehall — the royal residence in the seventeenth century; to the upper right is a view of the Royal Exchange, which had been rebuilt by Edward Jarman, after the previous one had been destroyed in the Great Fire. Below left is a list of streets, churches and public buildings. The City of London is highlighted in red. Underneath the plan is a fine prospect of the city listing 63 places of interest.
- Howgego 51b.
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.