Vrbium Londini et West-Monasterii nec non, Suburbii Southwark accurata Ichnographia…usque ad A. 1736.
- Author: HOMANN, Heirs
- Publication place: Nuremberg
- Publisher: Homann Heirs
- Publication date: 1736.
- Physical description: Engraved plan on three sheets, fine original hand-colour, extending north to south from Shoreditch to Newington, and west to east from Buckingham Palace to the Bow Road, inset views of St. Paul’s Cathedral, St. James’s Square, Custom House, and the Royal Exchange.
- Dimensions: (if joined) 500 by 1700mm (19.75 by 67 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1493
Scale: 9 1/2 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 81.
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.