To Martin Folkes Esq[ui]r[e] President of the Royal Society: This Plan of the Cities of London with the Contiguous Buildings; is humbly Inscribed by his most Humble Servants John Pine and John Tinney.
- Author: ROCQUE, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published according to Act of Parliament and Sold by the Proprietors John Tinney at the Golden Lion in Fleet Street, John Pine at the Golden Headin King Street near St. Ann’s Church, Soho, and Thomas Bowles next the Chapter House in St, Paul’s Church Yard. Where may likewise be had the Original Plan before mentioned
- Publication date: 20th May, 1749 .
- Physical description: Engraved plan, title and text below, mounted on linen.
- Dimensions: 655 by 982mm (25.75 by 38.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1482
Scale: 6 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 100 (1).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.