Da Qing Yitong Nian San Sheng Yudi Quan Tu Map of the Empire of the Unified twenty-three provinces of the Great Qing
- Publication place: Shanghai
- Publication date: c.1870.
- Physical description: Woodblock map fan, inset map of the world, distance table and list of provinces and provincial cities to verso, tears to right portion and centre of fan, skilfully repaired with slight loss.
- Dimensions: 320 by 460mm (12.5 by 18 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11262
To the recto of the fan is a detailed Chinese map of the Qing Empire. To the south is depicted the Island of Hainan, together with an inset map of the world. The Great Wall is shown snaking across China’s north western provinces. To the east is Taiwan, the Korean peninsula and Japan. The text to the verso gives details on distances between towns, together with a list of the provinces, each highlighted in red, with information regarding their major towns and cities.