A race round New Zealand
By JOHNSON BROTHERS, 1907
[New Zealand]. The Game of Round the Dominion. The Eastern Highway.
- Author: JOHNSON BROTHERS
- Publication place: Harborne
- Publisher: Chad Valley Company Ltd.
- Publication date: 1907
- Physical description: Offset colour-printed playing board, folded vertically in the middle; cardboard box with colour-printed label on lid, printed rules inside lid, containing four coloured counters and wooden tumbler; box’s corners a little worn.
- Dimensions: 360 by 360mm. (14.25 by 14.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 17506
Interestingly, there are no steamships plying the waters around New Zealand, and clippers had ceased to trading in these waters by the first decade of the twentieth century.