Londen oder Lunden die Haupestatte in Engellande..
- Author: MÜNSTER, Sebastian
- Publication place: [Basel
- Publication date: 1628].
- Physical description: Woodcut map.
- Dimensions: 222 by 355mm (8.75 by 14 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1509
Münster’s ‘Cosmographia’, first published in 1544, was one of the earliest histories of the world. It was hugely successful, running into numerous editions throughout the sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries in Latin, French, German, and English.
Scale: 5 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 6 (2)
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.