- Author: Anonymous
- Publication place: [London
- Publication date: c.1825–51]
- Physical description: Heavily polychromed yellow pine in the form of an over-sized octant, inscriped on the ‘T’ bar: Stevens Lon[don].
- Dimensions: 1120 by 940mm (44 by 37 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2398
Jeremiah Stevens was a member of the Goldsmith’s Company and was recorded as a Mathematical and Philosophical Instrument Makeer located at 5, Green Arbour Court, Doctor’s Commons, London, in 1825, and at 2, Bell Court, Doctor’s Commons, London for the period 1831–1840. He served his apprenticeship under William Birkwood as from 1809.