Eeuwig Durenden Almanach.
- Author: HENNING, Viet Balthasar
- Publication place: [Nuremberg
- Publisher: Viet Balthasar Henning
- Publication date: c1750].
- Physical description: Wall calendar, consisting of a base and two volvelles fastened with wooden spindle, hand-painted and varnished engraving with floral motives and two climbing lions at the top and the motto ‘Omnes continet unus’ (One contains all) at the bottom, mounted on pasteboard, affixed to wooden mount, a few minor cracks to surface.
- Dimensions: 345 by 200mm. (13.5 by 7.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2003
The instrument maker, Veit Balthasar Henning (1706–1762), also published an important illustrated instrument book in Nuremberg in 1756, ‘Sammlung nützlicher Machinen und Instrumenten nebst deren Erklärung aus dem Französischen, Englischen und anderen Sprachen ins Teutsche übersezt’, which went through several editions, all of which are rare.