The first separate map of Barbados
By LIGON, Richard, 1657
A True & Exact History of the Island of Barbados.
- Author: LIGON, Richard
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for Moseley, at the Prince’s Armes in St. Paul’s Church-yard
- Publication date: 1657.
- Physical description: First Edition, folio (286 by 178mm), title, folding engraved map, 9 engraved plates and charts, some folding, folding letterpress index leaf, speckled calf, fillet borders, spine in five compartments separated by raised bands, title in gilt to spine.
- Inventory reference: 1887
- Sabin 41057
- Sabin, J. (1962). A Dictionary of books relating to America. Amsterdam: Israel.