The True Travels, Adventures and Observations of Captaine John Smith in Europe, Asia, Africke, and America: beginning about the yeere 1593, and continued to this present 1629… from the London edition of 1629.
- Author: SMITH, Captain John
- Publication place: Richmond
- Publisher: Republished at the Franklin Press, William W. Gray, printer
- Publication date: 1819.
- Physical description: Two volumes. Octavo, engraved frontispiece to each volume, two folding engraved plates of vignettes, folding map, early repairs to verso, browned; contemporary American tree calf, gilt, crimson morocco lettering-pieces to spines, rubbed.Collation: Volume I: A(5), B‑Z(4), 2A‑L(4), 2K(2); , 247, pp; volume II: [-](6), B‑z(4), 2A‑L(4),2M(1); xii, 282pp.
- Dimensions: 210 by 130mm. (8.25 by 5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 16338
2. Ownership inscriptions of Alexander River Skinker, dated 1904 on each first blank.