An inquiry into the reasonableness and consequences of an union with Scotland. Containing a brief deduction of what hath been done, designed, or proposed, in the matter of the Union, during the last age. A scheme of an Union, as accomodated to the present circumstances, of the two nations. Also states, of the respective revenues, debts, weights, measures, taxes and impositions, and of other facts of moment. With observations thereupon. As communicated to Laurence Philips, Esq; near York.
- Author: PATTERSON, William
- Publication place: London:
- Publisher: printed and sold by Ben. Bragg
- Publication date: 1706.
- Physical description: First edition, (16), 156, (4) pp. Sm. 8vo, eighteenth century panelled calf to style.
- Inventory reference: 2284