A Voyage to Hudson’s-Bay By The Dobbs Galley and California, in the Years 1746 and 1747, For Discovering a North West Passage; with An accurate survey of the Coast, and a Short and Natural History of the Country, Together with a fair View of the facts and arguments from which the future finding of such a passage is rendered probable.
- Author: ELLIS, Henry
- Publication place: London
- Publication date: 1748
- Physical description: Quarto. (210 by 135mm), xxviii,336pp. plus folding map and nine plates (five of them folding and most with two images per plate), some tanning, occasional dust soiling or light foxing, quarter calf over green cloth boards.
- Inventory reference: 1434
- STREETER SALE 3642. SABIN 22312. EUROPEAN AMERICANA 748/59. HILL 540. TPL 207. Bookseller Inventory # WRCAM 14981A
- Streeter, T. (1966). The celebrated collection of Americana formed by the late Thomas Winthrop Streeter. New York: Parke-Bernet Galleries.