Oxford Cholera — inscribed by the author
By ACLAND, Henry Wentworth, 1856
Oxford Cholera Epidemic.
- Author: ACLAND, Henry Wentworth
- Publication place: London and Oxford
- Publisher: John Churchill, J. H. and J. Parker
- Publication date: 1856
- Physical description: First edition, 4to (275 by 217mm), 172 pp, inscribed by the author ‘Dr Brunne, with the Author’s kind regards’, 5 leaves of plates, large folding frontispiece map (expert repairs to map folds), 2 other maps (1 folding), and large folding diagram at end (all colour-lithographed), tables. Errata: p. 171. Final leaf: publisher’s advertisements. Separate map supplement ‘Map of Oxford, to illustrate Dr. Acland’s Memoir on cholera in Oxford in 1854’, spit at folds. Brown morocco-grain cloth, title in gilt.
- Inventory reference: 14424