Memoirs of North-Britain
By OLDMIXON, John, 1715
[Darien Scheme]. Memoirs of North-Britain; Taken from Authentick Writings, as Well Manuscript as well Manuscript as Printed. In which it is Prov’d, That the Scots Nation have Always been Zealous in the Defence of the Protestant Religion and Liberty.
- Author: OLDMIXON, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for J. Baker, at the Black Boy in Pater-Noster-Row; and J. Graves, near White’s Chocolate-House, St. James’s
- Publication date: 1715.
- Physical description: Quarto (195 by 130mm), , vi, 289, pp., amorial bookplate on frront pastedown, contemporary mottled calf, extremeties scuffed.
- Inventory reference: 1599
- Sabin 47571.
- Sabin, J. (1962). A Dictionary of books relating to America. Amsterdam: Israel.