Malton’s rare work inscribed by a relative of the author to Queen Victoria’s obstetrician
By MALTON, Thomas, 1810
Views in Oxford.
- Author: MALTON, Thomas
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: White & Co., and Oxford: H. Smith
- Publication date: June 4th 1810.
- Physical description: Folio. Mezzotint portrait of Thomas Malton, engraved title-page and 60 engraved aquatints and etchings, some in proof state without titles, scattered spotting to a few plates, early nineteenth century half green morocco,gilt, extremities rubbed
- Inventory reference: 16466
2. Bookplate of Sir Manson M Beeton
3. Bookplate of Sir Richard Farrant
- Not in Abbey, Clary or Cordeaux & Merry, but cf Abbey Scenery 272.