Imago Mundi No. 32
- Author: The Journal of the International Society for the History of Cartography
- Publication place: Lympne Castle, Kent
- Publisher: Imago Mundi Ltd.
- Publication date: 1980.
- Physical description: Hardcover, bound in blue cloth, 144 pages.Articles include:‘The nineteenth-century colour revolution: Maps in geographical journals’, Karen S. Pearson; ‘Military maps of the eighteenth-century and the Tower of London Drawing Room’, Douglas W. Marshall; ‘Les atlas imprimes en France avant 1700’, Mireille Pastoureau; ‘English charting of the river Amazon, c. 1595–1630’, Sarah Tyacke; ‘The printing press as an agent of change’, David Woodward.
- Inventory reference: 2012