Imago Mundi No. 31 (Second Series, Volume 4)
- Author: The Journal of the International Society for the History of Cartography
- Publication place: Lympne Castle, Kent
- Publisher: Imago Mundi Ltd.
- Publication date: 1979.
- Physical description: Hardcover, bound in blue cloth, 144 pages.Articles include:‘The Han maps: New light on cartography in classical China’, Kuei-sheng Chang; ‘Non-Mediterranean influences that shaped the Atlantic in the early Portolan charts’, J.E. Kelley Jr.; ‘Willem Jansz. Blaeu’s wall map of the world, on Mercator’s projection, 1606–7 and its influence’, Gunter Schilder; ‘The Montresor-Ratzer-Sauthier sequence of maps of New York City, 1766–76’, W. P. Cumming; ‘The atlas of Europe attributed to Gerard Mercator’, Sarah Tyacke; ‘The subscription list of the 1757 atlas Universel: A study in cartographic dissemination’, Mary Sponberg Pedley; ‘The new world in the Pesaro map’, Margaret S. Dilke & A. Brancati; ‘A newly discovered map of Ettrick forest, Scotland by Robert Gordon of Straloch: Implications for sources consulted by Joan Blaeu’, J.C. Stone; ‘The maps of Estonia published by the academy of sciences, St. Petersburg in the eighteenth century’, E. Varep; ‘An addendum to ‘Kaloyeros”, W. Sidney Allen.
- Inventory reference: 2011