Great Britain’s Coasting Pilot Being A New Survey of the Sea Coast By Capt. Greenville Collins Hydrographer to their Majestys 1693.
- Author: COLLINS, Captain Greenville
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed by Freeman Collins and are to be Sold by Richard Mount Bookseller, at the Postern on Tower-Hill
- Publication date: 1744.
- Physical description: Fifth edition, folio atlas (522 by 345mm), engraved frontispiece, title in red and black, 50 plates (of which 42 double-page, three folding, three full-page and one in the text) engraved by J. Collins, J. Harris, F. Lamb, H. Moll, James Moxon, F. W. Oetjes, and N. Yeates, manuscript inscription to dedication, brief manuscript log to verso of Downes chart, contemporary calf, rebacked.
- Inventory reference: 11551
Whilst the atlas proved popular, a subsequent edition was not published until 1723, by which time the plates and text had been acquired by the firm of Mount and Page. The firm would go onto publish some 20 editions between 1723 and 1793, with little or no revision to the charts, or text.