Liber geographiae cum tabulis et universali figura et cum additione locorum quae a recentiorbus reperta sunt.
- Author: PTOLEMAEUS, Claudius; Bernadus SYLVANUS
- Publication place: Venice
- Publisher: Jacobus Pentius de Lencho
- Publication date: 1511.
- Physical description: Folio atlas (440 by 300mm), title in red, poem on verso printed in red and black, 6pp. preliminary text printed in red and black, 115pp. text printed in red and black with four woodcut and letterpress diagrammatic illustrations, 28 woodcut maps printed in red and black (each double-page with all but the final world map printed in red and black in two sections on facing pages), remnants of collector’s stamp to title, contemporary limp vellum, remnants of old ties, title in manuscript to spine.Collation: ; A8, B‑H6, I8, 28 maps.
- Inventory reference: 1050
- Shirley, ‘Mapping of the World’, 32
- Shirley, Rodney. (1987). The mapping of the world. London: Holland Press.
- Phillips, Atlases 358
- Phillips, P. (1909–1992). A list of goegrpahical atlases in the Library of Congress. Washington: Govt. Print. Off.
- Sabin 66477
- Sabin, J. (1962). A Dictionary of books relating to America. Amsterdam: Israel.