Liber geographiae cum tabulis et universali figura et cum additione locorum quae a recentiorbus reperta sunt.
- Author: PTOLEMAEUS, Claudius and Bernardus SYLVANUS
- Publication place: Venice
- Publisher: Jacobus Pentius de Lencho
- Publication date: 1511.
- Physical description: Folio atlas (440 by 300mm), title in red, poem on verso printed in red and black, 6pp. preliminary text printed in red and black, 115pp. text printed in red and black with four woodcut and letterpress diagrammatic illustrations, 28 woodcut maps printed in red and black (each double-page with all but the final world map printed in red and black in two sections on facing pages), contemporary limp vellum.Collation: ; A8, B‑H6, I8, 28 maps.
- Inventory reference: 11550
From the library of Samuel Latham Mitchell Barlow (1826–1889), a New York lawyer, who built up one of the most important collections in the nineteenth century. He worked with Henry Harrisse on ‘Notes on Columbus’, an invaluable work for the biography and bibliography of the discovery of the New World.
- Mickwitz, Nordenskiöld 2:204
- Mickwitz, A. (1979). The A. E. Nordenskiöld Collection in the Helsinki University Library. Stockholm: Almqvist and Wiksell. 6 vols.
- Phillips 358
- Phillips, P. (1909–1992). A list of goegrpahical atlases in the Library of Congress. Washington: Govt. Print. Off.
- Sabin 66477
- Sabin, J. (1962). A Dictionary of books relating to America. Amsterdam: Israel.
- Shirley, World, 32.
- Shirley, Rodney. (1987). The mapping of the world. London: Holland Press.