Rare Atlas of Australasia
By JOHNSTON, W[illiam] and A[lexander] K[ieth], 1886
W. & A.K. Johnston’s Colonial Atlas of Oceania. Containing Thirteen Full-Coloured Maps.
- Author: JOHNSTON, W[illiam] and A[lexander] K[ieth]
- Publication place: Edinburgh and London
- Publisher: W. & A. K. Johnston Geographers to the Queen
- Publication date: 1886.
- Physical description: Quarto (290 by 180mm), title, 13 double-page chromolithograph maps, original quarter cloth over boards with publisher’s label to upper and lower covers, dampstained.
- Inventory reference: 1908