Rambles through the Counties of England.
- Author: REUBEN, Ramble
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Darton & Clark
- Publication date: 1843
- Physical description: Quarto (210 by 175mm), five parts in one volume, pictorial frontispiece and title, typographic title, preface and 40 lithograph maps, all with original hand-colour, original red cloth, lettered in gilt, rebacked.
- Inventory reference: 2512
- Chubb DXVII
- Chubb, T., Skells, J. and Beharrell, H. (1977). The printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland. Folkestone: Dawson.