First edition of Moll’s Atlas of England and Wales
By MOLL, Herman, 1724
A Set of Fifty New and Correct Maps of England and Wales.
- Author: MOLL, Herman
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Herman Moll, Thomas Bowles and John Bowles
- Publication date: 1724.
- Physical description: 4to (225 by 178mm), double-page title, and 50 engraved general, regional and county maps, in fine contemporary outline colour, contemporary calf, re-backed preserving original spine, rubbed.
- Inventory reference: 2491
- Hodson I 174
- Hodson, D. (1984–1997). County Atlases of the British Isles. 3 vols. Hertfordshire: Tewin Press.
- Chubb CLX.
- Chubb, T., Skells, J. and Beharrell, H. (1977). The printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland. Folkestone: Dawson.