Britannia Depicta or Ogilby Improv’d…
- Author: OWEN, John and Emanuel BOWEN
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for and sold by Tho: Bowles, Em: Bowen
- Publication date: 1720.
- Physical description: Quarto (210 by 140mm), engraved titile, 4p. table and 137 unsigned leaves bearing engraved plates number 1 to 273, printed on recto and verso, original English panelled calf, spine rebacked to style.
- Inventory reference: 2495
- Chubb CXLVII
- Chubb, T., Skells, J. and Beharrell, H. (1977). The printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland. Folkestone: Dawson.
- Hodson 149.
- Hodson, D. (1984–1997). County Atlases of the British Isles. 3 vols. Hertfordshire: Tewin Press.