A pocket atlas of England and Wales
By AIKIN, John, 1795
England Delineated or, a Geographical Description of Every County in England and Wales…
- Author: AIKIN, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for J. Johnson, St. Pauls Church-Yard
- Publication date: 1795.
- Physical description: 4to. (200 by 130mm), 396 [4, Index] pp., folding map of England and Wales, bound before title, and 42 engraved maps of the English counties and Wales, tanned calf boards, rebacked, red morocco label lettered in gilt to spine.
- Inventory reference: 2499
- Chubb CCLXXXVII
- Chubb, T., Skells, J. and Beharrell, H. (1977). The printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland. Folkestone: Dawson.